Time-series data, faster
QuestDB is an open-source SQL time-series database to store, stream and query data - faster
Live demo coming up
- Large dataset sandbox 1.6 billion rows NY taxi rides, 800 million for-hire vehicle trips, hourly weather observations, gas prices, etc. Accessible without any download
- Attainable hardwareHosted on single general purpose AWS bare metal. No expensive data sharding / distributed queries. No need for expensive GPU nor terabytes of RAM
- Arbitrary SQL queriesTest QuestDB through queries you like over the entire dataset
- Sub-second query executionExecute all queries under a second on this 1.6bn rows dataset
- Parallel SQL executionLow overhead work split and work stealing
- Time series joinsTime-series sampling, and joining on arbitrary timestamps
- Vectorized aggregationSIMD based SQL intrinsics
Express yourselfJust write SQL. Let questDB look after the performance while you focus on the data.
Less indexing and profiling. More ingesting and querying!
Any tool and language via Postgres wire protocol. High-performance HTTP API, Influx line protocol and Telegraf.